Shed the cares of the world of work and come home to the beauty, serenity, and privacy of this spectacular estate. Created by the collaborative efforts of award-winning architect Charles Richter, and acclaimed landscape designer Kurt Bluemel, it is tucked away on 9 and a half acres off a cul-de-sac in the prestigious Oakland community within the premier and convenient location of the Woodbrook/Ruxton area. These elements have resulted in one of the most desirable properties offered to date. All throughout the more than 5,000 square feet of living spaces of this contemporary residence are clean, crisp, and sophisticated rooms with expansive windows to allow for views of its peaceful, natural surroundings providing continuous color throughout the seasons. Open, generously sized rooms with high ceilings and walls for art on the main level flow seamlessly for grand scale entertaining and intimate gatherings. A large gourmet kitchen opens to a breakfast room and fireplaced family room which leads to the living, dining, and first floor office or main level bedroom. The upper level of three bedroom suites all enjoy spacious room sizes, walk-in closets, and tranquil views of the lush landscape graced with a captivating heated in-ground pool, bluestone terraces, and walking paths.Further enhancing the residence is the expansive finished lower level with a collector~s wine room, and other spaces including a large club room.MORE EXTERIOR PHOTOS COMING SOON.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,572 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS